The Negative Consequences of Personal Injuries
When someone hears the term personal injury, the first thing that they think about is physical pain and suffering. However, there are many other ways that a personal injury can harm a victim’s life that surpass physical pain and bodily harm.
- Income – many personal injuries will destroy or severely limit your ability to work for your current employer. In these cases, you may be eligible for further compensation for financial damages.
- Medical Treatment – costly healthcare expenses can create an eligibility for compensation to aid your recovery.
- Loss of Property – some personal injury cases also have associated property damage considerations (i.e. auto related accidents). In many cases, you will have a legitimate claim to compensation for the destruction of your personal property.
- Emotional strain – sometimes more serious personal injuries can derail an otherwise stable person with stress, anxiety, and even depression.
- Loss of enjoyment – some damages include alterations to a person’s lifestyle. Sometimes an injury will leave an individual unable to take part in their usual free time activities like exercise.
- Loss of consortium – personal injuries even have the ability to impact a relationship with a spouse. Bodily harm causing infertility or even separation could be defined as damages.
Personal injuries have the potential to harm you in a variety of ways, but they shouldn’t have the opportunity to harm you financially as well. We have helped countless victims win compensation for the following types of injuries in Palo, Iowa:
Expert Attorneys Serving Palo, Iowa
If you have been the victim of a personal injury and need assistance, contact Currie & Liabo Law Firm today. We have been serving clients in the Palo, Iowa area for over 25 years. Call us today at (319) 774-2060 to seek representation for your personal injury case.