Personal Injury Attorneys in Palo
Fighting for the Compensation Your Need & Deserve
When someone hears the term personal injury, typically the first thing that they think about is physical pain and suffering. However, there are many other ways that a personal injury can harm a victim’s life that could, in some cases, surpass physical pain and bodily harm.
Personal injuries are often severe and could potentially affect any of the following, and more:
- Income – many personal injuries will hinder or severely limit your ability to work for your current employer. In these cases, you may be eligible for further compensation for financial damages like lost wages.
- Medical treatment – costly healthcare expenses can allow for an eligibility for compensation to aid your recovery.
- Loss of property – some personal injury cases also have associated property damage considerations (i.e. auto related accidents). In many cases, you will have a legitimate claim to compensation for the destruction of your personal property.
- Emotional strain – sometimes more serious personal injuries can derail an otherwise stable person with stress, anxiety, and even depression.
- Loss of enjoyment – some damages include alterations to a person’s lifestyle. Sometimes an injury will leave an individual unable to take part in their usual free-time activities like exercise.
- Loss of consortium – personal injuries even have the ability to impact a relationship with a significant other. Bodily harm causing infertility or even separation could be defined as damages.
Personal injuries have the potential to harm you in a variety of ways, but they shouldn’t have the opportunity to harm you financially as well.
We have helped countless victims win compensation for the following types of injuries:
- Auto, truck, bus, and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Snowplow accidents
- Slip and falls
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Products liability
- Civil litigation
Proficient Palo Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been the victim of a personal injury and need assistance, contact Currie & Liabo Law Firm PLC today. We have been serving clients in the Palo area for over 25 years. Call us today at (319) 601-7028 to seek effective legal representation for your personal injury case.