Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Cedar Rapids
Backed by over 32 years of in-depth legal experience, Tom Currie provides all his clients with effective, personalized, and compassionate legal services. He is well known for his skilled legal capabilities by his peers and presiding judges alike.
Mr. Currie’s clients appreciate his individualized method of care, as he works hard around the clock to ensure each and every one of his clients receives the high-quality legal services they need and deserve. He and his knowledgeable legal team can help you, too.
Contact Tom Currie online or call him today at (319) 601-7028 to schedule a free case evaluation.
- Iowa, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa, 1989
BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a highly respected mark of achievement that signifies professionalism, high-quality legal work, and solid ethical standards
- J.D., with Distinction, University of Iowa College of Law, 1985
- B.A., History, University of Iowa
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Author, Note -“Risk Contribution: An Undesirable New Method for Apportioning Damages in the DES Cases,” 10 Journal of Corporation Law 743, 1985.
- Sladek v. K-Mart Corporation, 493 N.W.2d 838 (Iowa 1992)
- Cargill, Inc. v. Conley, 620 N.W.2d 496 (Iowa 2000)
- Professional associations
- American Association for Justice, 1986–present
- Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Injury Section, 1992–present
- Iowa Association for Justice, 1998–present
- Workers’ Compensation Section, 1998–present
- Iowa State Bar Association, 1985–present
- Workers’ Compensation Section, 1997–present
- Linn County Bar Association, 1985–present
- Iowa Association of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, 1990–present
Check out more of our firm's case results.
- Novak, Kubicek & Rosser, Associate, 1985–1986
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, 1990–present
Call Attorney Tom Currie today at (319) 601-7028 to schedule a free case evaluation and find out if you are eligible for compensation.