It can be devastating to be involved in any type of a car accident, it depends on the severity of the incident on how it can impact your life. When a commercial truck is involved, you want to speak with a professional as quickly as you can. Commercial trucks are large vehicles that can cause serious damage in a matter of minutes. Especially, if the driver is careless the momentum of the truck and the enormous weight behind it can result in disturbing consequences. From bodily injury to death, when a semi is involved in an accident it can greatly impact the victim’s life. That is why it is important for anyone that has been involved in an accident with a semi consult with truck accidents lawyer in Cedar Rapids, IA immediately.
How an Attorney can help
- They know how to collect and preserve evidence of the accident that can be vital to supporting your claim.
- A lawyer knows the laws that pertain specifically to a commercial truck driver.
- They will do the research required to determine all the responsible parties, from the driver to the company they work for.
- An attorney has access to experts that can help determine the cause of the accident. This is important if the truck failed to operate properly due to a faulty part which can make the manufacture of the part liable too.
- They know how insurance companies work and will work diligently to prevent them from refusing pay because technical words used in the contracts with the driver.
- An attorney has experience on their side and will know how to negotiate a settlement that will get you a fair payment.
Financially Recover with a Reliable Firm on Your Side
It depends on how severe the injuries are on how greatly a truck accident can impact your life. From a loss of a loved one to temporarily unable to work due to injuries, you should not have to suffer financially when a truck driver has been negligent. Currie & Liabo Law Firm has years of experience working with clients that have been victims of trucking accidents. They have the knowledge and skills required to help you receive a fair judgment that will compensate for your loss and emotional distress you experience. Why should you allow another parties negligence traumatically affect your life when you can recover with a trusted attorneys firm.